Love Korean food? Do you study and practice cooking traditional Korean dishes at home? Well, now is your chance to showcase your culinary talents to the world! Get ready for the Taste of Korea K-Cuisine Contest! The preliminaries will take place in Los Angeles at the International Culinary School at The Art Institute on Wednesday, June 1st!
Interested participants must fill out the application and send it to email@example.com by Friday May 20th! Those who are chosen to move on will be notified of their acceptance by May 25th. The prizes are pretty amazing as well! Third place at the preliminaries will get $500, 2nd place will receive $1,000 and the 1st place winner will win an 8-day All Expenses paid trip to Korea and a chance to compete in the worldwide Korean Cooking Contest!
Here are the eligibility requirements:
- U.S. citizens of non-Korean ethnic background
- Must be 18 years or older
- Legally eligible to travel to Korea between July 13th – 20th for the semi-finals and finals. Winning contestants will be required to stay the entire duration of the trip to attend both the semi-finals and finals.
- Must agree to be filmed by KBS (Korea Broadcasting System) in both Los Angeles and Korea
- Must have a passion for cooking and be creative
- Must have an appreciation for Korean cuisine
To get a better idea of what you’re in for, here’s a video of the competition last year in NYC!
STAY CONNECTED WITH US!
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/nuttynomads/
G+ Page: google.com/+nuttynomads
Be sure to sign up for our Newsletter! eepurl.com/bMhzLj